Thursday, February 14, 2008

"Right Pain Left Brain" By Dr. Larry Juchartz

http://rightbrainleftpain.blogspot.com/

Dr. Juchartz is a phenomenal writer and intellectual. He was my African American Literature professor at Eastern Michigan University. His new blog is worth it's weight in gold. As his subtitle says it all, "shift the ideology and change the world". Dr. Juchartz also edited my work for my book and was one of the first to truly encourage me to write by introducing me to Robbie Dean Press publisher of my poetry book.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for the link. I enjoyed what I have read on his site so far and added him to mine :)

Eljay said...

You know, I was hoping to fly under the radar anonymously over there.... Just kidding - thanks very much for the promo and the kind words, my friend. I'm proud to be associated with your excellent musings here.